7 sonuçtan 1 ile 7 arası
    Üyelik tarihi
    09-01-2006
    Yer
    , Denmark.
    Mesajlar

Any news on Marmara region for FSX?

Hi.

Have you guys made some kind of patch for FSX, for the Marmara region?

I think its really bad.

I remember you saying, that you would release a fix for this. Is it done yet?

Thank you

Senior Member admin - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    25-07-2001
    Yer
    Istanbul, Turkey.
    Mesajlar
    Hi N0elia, I have done a patch and will be releasing it in short time. I will check the new FSX patch (acceleration patch) first to see if it made any change with the geography.

sanalpilot.com site yoneticisi

ISTANBUL/1966

Üyelik tarihi
    09-01-2006
    Yer
    , Denmark.
    Mesajlar
    Excellent, take your time!

I think Acceleration has changed the geography and the textures too, Istanbul looks much more relalistic (From what I can tell by looking at pictures on the internet.
    But SP2 is not going to change this, so are you going to make 2 patches?

Üyelik tarihi
    09-01-2006
    Yer
    , Denmark.
    Mesajlar
    Any news on the release date for this patch? I'm really waiting for this, because IST is really wrong in FSX

Üyelik tarihi
    09-01-2006
    Yer
    , Denmark.
    Mesajlar
    I'm sorry to bump the thread. But I just wanted to know if you've cancelled doing the patch or ?

Senior Member admin - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    25-07-2001
    Yer
    Istanbul, Turkey.
    Mesajlar
    Hello n0elia . Sorry for not being able to reply to your messages. I simply could not find enough motivation and time to spend on the Marmara scenery for private reasons. Nevertheless I do not wish to totally ignore the friends who want to have a little more realistic FSX scenery of Marmara. Here is -let's say- the beta version of the scenery which I did fourteen months ago. http://www.sanalpilot.com/downloads/marmara_FSX.zip

There are some small but correctable flaws in the scenery but generally it works ok. I did not test it with the acceleration pack which is said to be far superior to what I have done. I had some feedback from Mr. Rifat Koksal by then which I hope to fix over the next weeks . I have some more motivation from your messages now to test it overall once again. I have to reinstall FSX first.

When you unzip the package you will come across with two folders ; cografya and istanbul
    Cografya folder contains the geographical data of Marmara region. Istanbul folder contains the 3d models.
    installation
    ------------
    1. Place the cografya folder into Program Files\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator X\Addon Scenery directory
    2. Place the istanbul folder into Program Files\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator X\Addon Scenery directory
    3. Move the cvx5517.bgl and BRX55170.bgl files OUT of the folder of :\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\0602\scenery and keep the as backup.
    4. Move istanbul.bgl file OUT of the folder of :\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\ASIA\scenery and keep it as backup.
    5. Activate the scenery in the main menu of FSX using settings/scenery library/add area function.

please come up with feedback if you can
    sanalpilot.com site yoneticisi

ISTANBUL/1966

Üyelik tarihi
    09-01-2006
    Yer
    , Denmark.
    Mesajlar
    Hi

Thank you for the patch, I'll test it immediately

I hope I'm not stressing you, it's just because we all know you make great sceneries, and I hope that will continue

I've been away from FSX a while now, been flying in FS9 due to hardware issues... But now that SP1 for Vista has been released I'll give FSX a shot

Once again, thank you very much... Fly safe!

Benzer Konular

1. VATME Middle-East region etkinlikleri
    By hakan737 in forum Online uçuş
    Cevaplar: 0
    Son Mesaj: 18-02-2010, 17:45
  2. marmara scenery
    By gerli in forum Microsoft Flight Simulator
    Cevaplar: 2
    Son Mesaj: 25-07-2007, 22:12
  3. Marmara Scenery Bug
    By airboyist in forum Microsoft Flight Simulator
    Cevaplar: 0