Sayfa 4/12 İlkİlk ... 23456 ... SonSon
119 sonuçtan 31 ile 40 arası
    Üyelik tarihi
    15-10-2005
    Yer
    Pellworm, Germany.
    Mesajlar
    Hello everybody,

yesterday I did some sightseeing out of LTBA to enjoy the new wonderful scenery of Istanbul and the Marmara region. While parking at LTBA I noticed that there was some trouble with several apron lighting systems, concerning the parking postions #50 to #53 and gate #57.

Those stands are placed just beside the poles. Some damage is unavoidable.

Another little hint for LTBA - ground and tower are using 121.800 as identical frequency. I guess that´s not the best solution for the rushhour.

Have a nice day.
    Erich

Üyelik tarihi
    15-10-2005
    Yer
    Pellworm, Germany.
    Mesajlar
    Hello everybody,

yesterday I did some sightseeing out of LTBA to enjoy the new wonderful scenery of Istanbul and the Marmara region. While parking at LTBA I noticed that there was some trouble with several apron lighting systems, concerning the parking postions #50 to #53 and gate #57.

Another little hint for LTBA - ground and tower are using 121.800 as identical frequency. I guess that´s not the best solution for the rushhour.

Have a nice day.
    Erich

Üyelik tarihi
    15-10-2005
    Yer
    Pellworm, Germany.
    Mesajlar
    Hello everybody,

Have a nice day.
    Erich

Üyelik tarihi
    15-10-2005
    Yer
    Pellworm, Germany.
    Mesajlar
    Hello everybody,

Have a nice day.
    Erich

Üyelik tarihi
    15-10-2005
    Yer
    Pellworm, Germany.
    Mesajlar
    Hello everybody,

Have a nice day.
    Erich

Üyelik tarihi
    15-10-2005
    Yer
    Pellworm, Germany.
    Mesajlar
    Hello everybody,

Have a nice day.
    Erich

ADMİN biber - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    17-05-2002
    Yer
    Istanbul, 1966
    Mesajlar
    Erich, you are right about the bug related to some of lightpoles , I will try to fix it with a patch (hopefully this evening), along with an improved afcad and a few minor fixes.
    thanks

http://www.sanalpilotuz.biz/deneme1/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3&dateline=1336667157

Üyelik tarihi
    17-05-2002
    Yer
    Istanbul, 1966
    Mesajlar
    Erich, you are right about the bug related to some of lightpoles , I will try to fix it with a patch (hopefully this evening), along with an improved afcad and a few minor fixes.
    thanks

http://www.sanalpilotuz.biz/deneme1/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3&dateline=1336667157

Üyelik tarihi
    17-05-2002
    Yer
    Istanbul, 1966
    Mesajlar
    thanks

Üyelik tarihi
    17-05-2002
    Yer
    Istanbul, 1966
    Mesajlar
    thanks

Benzer Konular

1. How can I get Biber's sceneries?
    By n0elia in forum Microsoft Flight Simulator
    Cevaplar: 2
    Son Mesaj: 07-06-2011, 15:59
  2. A?z?na biber sürerim!!!
    By tanoloji in forum Genel konular
    Cevaplar: 3
    Son Mesaj: 21-10-2005, 16:40
  3. FS2004 Turkish airport sceneries
    By admin in forum Tasarım
    Cevaplar: 0