PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Normal Motor çal??t?rma bu mudur?

remziusta
18-04-2004, 01:28
Yakla??k 3.0 MB video. T?klay?n:
http://www.atcbox.com/Downloads/Movies/Civ-spectacular/engine-start.wmv

TK543
18-04-2004, 11:39
Yok Hocam bence bu normal de?il. Az kals?n uça?? yak?yolard?.:)
Zaten filmin sonlar?nda motor durma sesi geliyor dikkat ettiyseniz.

TK543

TK543

Melih_Memis
19-04-2004, 13:40
Hocam budur :D Masallah 737-500 de?il F-16 motoru gibi mübarek. Konuyu görüntülerden anlayamam ama i?in uzmanlar? varsa anlat?rlar. san?r?mki bir anormal duruma sahip ilgili görüntüler.

Melih
ANKARA

Melih_Memis
19-04-2004, 13:40
Hocam budur :D Masallah 737-500 de?il F-16 motoru gibi mübarek. Konuyu görüntülerden anlayamam ama i?in uzmanlar? varsa anlat?rlar. san?r?mki bir anormal duruma sahip ilgili görüntüler.

Melih
ANKARA

TK543
19-04-2004, 14:41
Acaba uça?a NOS (Nitrous Oxide System) mu takm??lar nee?[^][^][^]

TK543
19-04-2004, 14:41
Acaba uça?a NOS (Nitrous Oxide System) mu takm??lar nee?[^][^][^]

kelaynak
19-04-2004, 16:33
Bence bu motor çal??t?rman?n hayvani biçimi yada istifa mektubu gibi bi?i;)

kelaynak
19-04-2004, 16:33
Bence bu motor çal??t?rman?n hayvani biçimi yada istifa mektubu gibi bi?i;)

drumex
19-04-2004, 19:05
?imdi bakarsak, havayolu Braathens, yer (büyük ihtimalle) Norveç, zaman ?ubat ay?, üstelik de gece, bu durumda tahminen s?cakl?k -30°C hatta daha da dü?ük olabilir. Buna ba?l? olarak da motor çal??t?r?rken duman ç?kmas? çok normal, ancaaak

motordan alev ç?kar m?, ç?karsa da arka kap?ya kadar uzan?r m?, onu bilemiycem. :)

Yine de bana motor kapat?lm?? gibi gelmedi. Çünkü video bitti?i ana kadar motordan hava ç?k??? var, duman?n yava? yava? seyreldi?i görülüyor. ve hava ç?k??? motor çal???rken ç?kaca?? miktarda. Belki duyulan o yüksek frekansl? ses starter motoru kapat?ld??? içindir.

drumex
19-04-2004, 19:05
?imdi bakarsak, havayolu Braathens, yer (büyük ihtimalle) Norveç, zaman ?ubat ay?, üstelik de gece, bu durumda tahminen s?cakl?k -30°C hatta daha da dü?ük olabilir. Buna ba?l? olarak da motor çal??t?r?rken duman ç?kmas? çok normal, ancaaak

motordan alev ç?kar m?, ç?karsa da arka kap?ya kadar uzan?r m?, onu bilemiycem. :)

Yine de bana motor kapat?lm?? gibi gelmedi. Çünkü video bitti?i ana kadar motordan hava ç?k??? var, duman?n yava? yava? seyreldi?i görülüyor. ve hava ç?k??? motor çal???rken ç?kaca?? miktarda. Belki duyulan o yüksek frekansl? ses starter motoru kapat?ld??? içindir.

TC-URL
21-04-2004, 04:32
http://gassundertrykk.com/movie/index.html

"What is shown on the clip is what is known as an "wet run". The engine had just been installed (replacing an engine that was due for maintenance), and this is the first startup of the engine after a long storage period. Flames like this on wet runs are actually quite usual (or so i've heard), just not this big.

What happens during a wet run is that the engine burns out any residual oil inside the engine that was left there during the storage period. It also burns a certain amount of fuel because the engines usually ignite slower at first startups after storage. The thing that happened to us was that we didn't get any ignition on the first try, thus we filled the engine up with quite an amount of fuel. Before a second try, you're supposed to dryblow the engine with the starter to get the fuel out. That's where we got lazy and didn't do our job properly. On our second attempt, we poured fuel into the engine once again and when it finally ignited we got a result worthy of rememberance.

Some of you might find it unbelivable, but there was no damage to neither engine nor flaps after the incident. Normal on-installation test procedures were taken on the engine, and the plane left the airport with Pax on board the next day."

TC-URL
21-04-2004, 04:32
http://gassundertrykk.com/movie/index.html

"What is shown on the clip is what is known as an "wet run". The engine had just been installed (replacing an engine that was due for maintenance), and this is the first startup of the engine after a long storage period. Flames like this on wet runs are actually quite usual (or so i've heard), just not this big.

What happens during a wet run is that the engine burns out any residual oil inside the engine that was left there during the storage period. It also burns a certain amount of fuel because the engines usually ignite slower at first startups after storage. The thing that happened to us was that we didn't get any ignition on the first try, thus we filled the engine up with quite an amount of fuel. Before a second try, you're supposed to dryblow the engine with the starter to get the fuel out. That's where we got lazy and didn't do our job properly. On our second attempt, we poured fuel into the engine once again and when it finally ignited we got a result worthy of rememberance.

Some of you might find it unbelivable, but there was no damage to neither engine nor flaps after the incident. Normal on-installation test procedures were taken on the engine, and the plane left the airport with Pax on board the next day."